May 13, 2008

Porter's 2 month pictures




Wow!  I can't believe Porter is already 2 months old.  I never expect much going to the studio this early to get photos taken but Porter cracked that adorable smile on the very first shot!!  Porter is giving us some really fun smiles now...Miles tells everyone who comes to the house that "Porter smiles for real now".  Porter is about 13 pounds and very long for his age.  He still has lots of really dark hair but the back is rubbed completely off.  He loves to cuddle and lay on his activity mat.  He HATES the carseat and being messed with (his shots were fine as soon as the nurse let go of his leg).  His nicknames right now are Portly and PT.  We love you so much Porter!  

4 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

I didn't know you all had a blog...Great pictures!

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

So, I want to go to the thing on Saturday but I'm not sure if I will make it.
We should do a play date (when its warm) at the park. Give me a call!

Tina

Becca said...

Ok Porter is adorable!! I love his little smile!! It was fun seeing you yesterday. The Carnival will be a blast!! If Miles is nervous maybe we can just get the kids together and he might have more fun!! We'll see you there...oh and our ward RS is playing volleyball at the church tonight, at 8. It would be fun if you could come!! Let me know!!

Loucks 6 said...

That picture of you and Porter is so cute!! I love how he is smiling too.