Oct 22, 2008

Matthews Family 2008

Here are some pictures of our family from our portrait session last week.  Porter is starting to be at the age where he won't smile for people he doesn't know....so he gave crusty looks at the girl the whole time, plus he was exhausted and fighting a cold.  oh well....I always try to get our family pictures taken in October so I can use one of the shots for our Christmas card. (will show the Christmas card later!!!)
I told Allen that our shots look rather....full.  I guess 3 little boys plus us really fill up the frames.  We love our family and are so thankful for each other and our 3 wonderful and energetic boys!  

Had to get the annual buddha belly shot in!
 Porter had a onesie on...too bad. 
Next year PT!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh these are adorable!!! Did you get them taken at JCPenny? Very cute!!!!!

Jenkins Family said...

Your family picutres are really cute!!! I am glad you found our blog. My boys love to play with your boys, so it is good to know that mine are nice to yours.

Anonymous said...

nice pictures.....thanks for sharing.
Looking for a 8x 10 this year. haven't had one that size since quincy was born.
Love ya\ma