Jan 15, 2009

Our basketball boys!

I thought they would get over this basketball craziness!  When Miles was 3 years old and would only wear clothing/underwear/socks that had a picture of a basketball on it, it seemed a little crazy.  That phase ended, thank goodness.  When Quincy carried around the Michael Jordan videos for months and wanted to sleep with them and take baths with them, it seemed a little crazy.  That phase too has ended.  But boy do the boys still love to play.  And listening to Porter's shreaks today when one of his brothers stole "his" ball...I think we are in for more craziness!


4 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice shot. Did you have to do that several times to get a shot where he made it, or is he just that good?

Tara said...

He made that shot almost right away. Then again! So I grabbed the camera and then it took awhile to make it again!

Becca said...

Awesome!! I can't wait to show this to Brayden!! He's going to go crazy! You guys have such a cute family! What handsome boys!!! I'm glad I get to see you almost everyday at the bus stop, but we should hang out sometime.

Jenkins Family said...

That reminds me of my boys, THEY never out grow it. But it is fun to watch the older they get.