Mar 24, 2009

Once I find the cable...

Hi there all!  Blog entries are better with pictures, so as soon as I find the cable to connect the camera to the computer I have a few blog posts to catch up on.  
We moved into a new house this past weekend (pics will come soon)
Our van got totaled (pics coming)
Our phone died in the move so our new home phone still doesn't work, but as you can see, internet is up and running! (yipee!)
The dishwasher exploded last night (we hope we figured it out)
So.....fun fun pictures will be blogged hopefully in the next day or two.....that is if I can find the right box!  

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Ooohhh--sorry about the dishwasher! Not a fun surprise. You'll find that box soon, I have no doubt. You are very organized. In the meantime, I'm excited to see the pictures of your new house.
Miss you already.

LBB said...

Tara, don't know how I happened on your blog, but I'm loving keeping up with you guys! Obviously your life is moving at a fast pace - a lot of water under the bridge since those days at the Institute. Your boys are darling, and I can sure tell who they belong to. . .

Lynnette