May 2, 2009

100% babyproofed?...you're kidding right?

I feel like my house is pretty babyproofed....I have the outlet covers and all of my cleaning supplies are high up in cupboards....but there's nothing like a 14 month old to show you how unprepared you really are!  HE IS INTO EVERYTHING!!  He loves to be outside and runs in the street until I catch him, he eats dirt and likes to roll around in it, digs in the toilets if doors are left open, and here are a couple of pictures to show you what else he is into...

Here are our solar lights.....they line our front yard, which means there are a lot of them to keep track of.....GRRRR!
We bought the boys Spiderman bouncy balls when we were in Greeley, and I thought they would be big enough that Porter wouldn't be able to get one in his mouth, right?  They love them...and YES, Porter can get it in his mouth! But I don't think there is any way for him to choke on it...it takes up his whole mouth!!
He's laughing because I am trying to get it out of his mouth...stinker!
The boys sure do keep me on my toes!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets have three more just like him ok.!!!!! He is a joy. Always good for a laugh and he makes you appreciate bed time...his not yours!!! :)ma

Nancy said...

Is it possible to choke by sealing off your mouth instead of your throat. I guess not--you've still got your nose to breathe through. What a character!

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. Adara gets into everything!! You can tell what room she's been in by the disasterous mess she leaves behind!! They would be a fun pair, let's get them together soon :)