Jun 15, 2009

Moments...

RARE MOMENTS at our house...

Allen's sister Tiffany came for a visit.  So fun to have her stay with us and the boys loved it!
My cousin Paige also came for a visit!  The boys love having visitors!  Paige has never come to visit by herself and we had a lot of fun. 
Look at this rare moment....this pic helps me remember that the boys really do like each other.  How cute and tender is this!  Tender and I hate to say it, but rare at our house.


NOT SO RARE MOMENTS...

Porter getting the hose and loving every minute of it.
This face from Q occurs daily.
Oh yeah....and Porter loves to play with underwear...don't ask.  I don't know where that came from but I had to get a picture of it.  Usually he likes mom's underwear on his head, but had to get a picture of him with the boys underwear for the blog!

THANKS FOR ALL OF THE WONDERFUL MOMENTS BOYS!!

No comments: