Jan 16, 2010

Sledding with "Pile's" family

To preface this blog: "Pile" is Allen's cousin Kyle. Kyle has been staying with us off and on for a month while the final details were getting worked out on his family's home that they were buying. They were supposed to close the beginning of December so Kyle started his new job here but they ended up not closing until Jan. The boys absolutely love Kyle. Porter calls him "Pile". WE ARE SO EXCITED THAT THEY LIVE SO CLOSE NOW!!! They have boys and we have boys! yipee! The boys have never lived close to cousins!
I took Porter to the Dr this morning so everyone else went sledding. The boys love to sled!!

Our sledding fans!
Kyle, Jessica, and their 2 little guys


Kiki loves to sled but this usually ends up happening part way through the sledding experience.


Miles always has a blast sledding! Looks like he wants to sleep with his sled!


Since I wasn't there I can only guess...but this is usually Kiki by the end of a sledding trip! I absolutely love this shot...is that bad? He is adorable, even when he is pouty...and I can't hear it, which helps!!

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Sometimes I have to be very careful to not laugh when my kids are throwing a fit, so I don't hurt their feelings, I just think they are so darn cute.

Becca said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Where did you go? It looks like an awesome place!