Mar 1, 2010

Our Porter Bobo turns 2!

Porter Thomas
Born February 29, 2008
Age: .5
What a cute newborn!!!
I have really enjoyed all of Porter's stages. I love my little Bobo. Oh yeah, our blog background this month is dedicated to Porter. He LOVES monkeys aka Bobos.
Porter at about 8 months...
Porter at 1 year

Some of Porter's favorite things:

His brothers. I love this photo because you can see how much Porter adores his brothers. My reason for not liking the photo: Thanks Q for the great pose :(

BALLS! OH YEAH!

His best buddy from across the street!

TRAINS, dump trucks, tractors...
Making HUGE messes!

Play Doh! Look at that excitement!
I love you PorPor Bobo!
Porter is also an expert talker....which I cannot capture on camera! He's been talking since about 16 months. I never have to wonder what he wants. One sentence from a month or so ago: Dad, mom promised Pizza Factory! (another one of his favorites) He also loves to sing and dance, especially to Stevie Wonder. You are such a joy to our family Bobo. We love you!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

He was such a cute newborn...he even had hair to. Happy Birthday!

Aly said...

Happy Birthday Porter!