May 18, 2011

living with boys

Boys get embarassed while Mom tries to take pictures....

Crankiness happens with baseball: not getting to play enough, rain delays, Rockies losing, having to go to bed and not getting to finish the game...you get the idea.
I get to work with LOTS of superheroes daily! I need to invent superhero costumes that do not need major unrobing to use the restroom!
Mom gets to make things out of cardboard boxes. We have to get creative to help the engineer in us. Here is the Bat Computer...
If I need FBI help, they are very available to help with my every need.
Sometimes our days go like this...
and some days like this!!!

We have had so much rain lately, I thought we could use a funny quote to cheer us up:
Quote of the week:
When asked why it was raining again...Porter responded:
"The monkeys at the Zoo squeezed the hippos and made water come out of their mouths"

Thanks boys for making my life so interesting and full of adventure.

No comments: