May 18, 2011

Miles' 2nd Grade Program

Miles had his 2nd grade program. He is growing up on me that's for sure. He had a speaking part this year that talked about igneous rocks.

Look at how cute my Miles is....sorry Miles (he hates it when I say "cute" in a certain tone of voice)
Mom, stop taking my picture...notice the comfort of his classmate!
Miles' teacher this year was Mrs. Glenn. She has been wonderful. It is her first year teaching and you can tell she really loves the kids. She says Miles is a sweet kid.

Miles loves school and especially all of his friends. He gets calls from friends before he even walks in the door from school.
He would be playing sports every free moment if he could. He is our sports radio, STILL! He wakes me up in the mornings at about 6:30 to tell me the scores/stats of his beloved Rockies and what the weather will be like for the day. He really enjoyed watching BYU basketball this year and their Sweet 16 appearance. Tears were a must when they lost!
We love you Miles. Sure proud of the young man you are becoming.

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

How funny he is about basketball. What a sweet boy!