Mar 1, 2013

Latest Projects...

I joke with Allen that I am trying to learn to be domestic....
haha
I have gotten better over the years....we don't eat bagels and canned soup twice a week anymore :)

Some of my most recent projects...
better shot of our new family wall

Onesie I made Miss....
saw it on Etsy but didn't want to spend that much on one...

Baby shower gift for a lady in our ward who is having twins...
diaper motorcycles!!

I am learning to sew....slowly!  This is my next project...
table runner for summertime...
love the material...I am OBSESSED with polka dots!
We shall see how it goes!!


THIS IS ALL IN ADDITION TO:
homework, music lessons, meals, loving kids, keeping a clean house, Primary stuff, etc...
I love it all!
(most of the time) :)

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

When you get the sewing thing figured out maybe you can help me. I can't even sew a straight line!!