Mar 22, 2013

Treasuring my family....one by one

Miles...
Miles is growing up before my very eyes...
he looks so old in this picture.  He is a mini me for sure.  He looks more like a Hansen than any of his siblings.  and acts a lot like I did when I was little...(I remember this when I start to lose patience...) I am sure my parents just laugh.  He is very particular...certain socks, shorts can't have cargo pockets, he bites his nails, etc...


We have been taking some time before bed to treasure THIS treasure...
so happy he is old enough to enjoy it.


Look how grown up he looks.  Oh my!  He is almost 10!!!


Quincy...
I have realized with my theme of "treasuring" that I don't get enough pictures of my Quincy.  I am trying to figure out why that is.  I hope I treasure him enough.  I am going to work on that.  I spend a lot of energy learning to be patient with his persistence and passion.  We also work on music together every day.  But I need to capture some of these moments with my camera.
I try really hard to keep his "treasured" Phillies shirt WHITE.  yeah, it's a chore.


Porter...
I am treasuring the time I have with Porter because he is still at home a lot.  He is growing up so fast.  I can't believe he is 5 years old.  He still loves to play with mom which is very nice!
He also loves mom to go on his field trips for preschool.  Here we are at the pizza place.  he had lots of fun.

Here we are playing Porter's favorite game.  Porter LOVES games.  


Ella...
Can't believe my baby is almost 11 months old...sniff sniff. 
Ella is so big.  Here are some recent photos.

precious sleeping picture.  I love this pic...Porter thought it looked like she was a boy...what else is new?  Everywhere we go, people tell me how cute HE is.

My stubby kiddos...they had just come out of the dryer.

This picture could probably go under Porter's section.  He "treasures" his sister.  He tells people that she is HIS baby!


Yeah, we've got some work to get her to "treasure" a headband once in awhile.  She HATES to keep things on her head.  Her WonderWoman year picture is going to look silly without it!

I sure hope her Easter basket will have a second stubby in it!!  I have a hard time getting this one washed!  She LOVES it!!

ALLEN...
I was just thinking this week how awesome technology can be...ok, for lots of reasons, but it's awesome to be able to txt my hubby during the day!  It's so much fun!  Love him!


TREASURE TREASURE TREASURE........

No comments: