May 16, 2013

Porter graduates from Preschool

I can't believe I have a kindergartener!  Porter graduated from preschool and the program was so cute!  He knew all of the songs (so do we...we've been hearing them at home a lot) and he sang REALLY loud for the program!  He was so fun to watch.  Once he saw me in the crowd he kept looking over and singing right to me!!


oh my!  This is awesome to have!  Thanks so much to Miss Tiffany, his teacher, for putting this together!  Love to hear his answers.  At least he loves me....now my age and such I can live with!
P.S. The kid won't touch Broccoli...don't know what he is talking about :)

2 comments:

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

Does Porter have a little boy in his class named Grant Weston? He goes to Miss Tiffany at Just Imagine Preschool. Grant is a little boy who lives down the street from us. Can't believe Porter is so big. I remember when he was born. Time does fly!

Tiffany Robinson said...

AHH..HA! Broccoli that is so funny. I like that he describes what you wear, and the grey hair! HA!!