Jun 17, 2014

Miles...and baseball in St.George

Miles' life revolves around 2 things right now...

Hanging out with friends...
this is our sad faces when I say NO or not right now.
(actually this is his fake sad until he found out I was serious...I won't post the messages I get from him after that...)


AND BASEBALL

I love watching this kid play...
but sometimes causes stress as well...

at least it wasn't broken....but he played the whole St.George Tourney with a thumb that wouldn't move.  He had to shut his mitt with his other hand.  Playground basketball is dangerous business.


We let the boys "baseball cut" their hair for the St.George Tourney. 
yuck!  But they thought it was fun.

I took Miles and Quincy to the tournament!  We had so much fun.  The hotel had a pool and we played LOTS of baseball!



Had to catch Swig on the way out of town.

Such a fun weekend!
Love my baseball boys!

No comments: