Aug 29, 2008

Miles goes to Kindergarten!!

Miles could hardly contain himself this summer.  He was so excited to be starting school.  After his birthday, and then again after his shots at the dr., he wanted to know if he got to start the next day!  
He gets to ride the bus, which is super exciting.  The morning bus is a few blocks from our house but the after school bus drops him off at the house next door!  It's so fun to watch him run home after he gets off the bus!  
The only time I heard him seem a little nervous was BRIGHT AND EARLY the day that school was starting.  He told me he didn't know if he wanted to ride the bus.  But we walked there together and a neighbor little boy is also riding the bus and in his class, so he is loving it!  
Kindergarten is so different than when I was little.  They have homework everyday!  But it's fun stuff to help them learn letters, sounds, reading, etc...so we have fun.  
I am so proud of you Miles.  You are such a big boy!  We sure miss you when you are at school!  
Enjoy the journey!!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Tara,
That is just precious reading about Miles and kindergarten. I am afraid I will be a blubbering mess when Joshua goes next year. Nice blog!
I showed Bradyn and my sister the clip of sword fighting. They loved it! The boys watched it over and over again.