Aug 29, 2008

Porter turns 6 months!

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old!  Porter is such a sweet baby.  He is my most sensitive and cuddly boy.  He is portly...19 pounds!  He is starting to like some baby food but he really likes to try and eat food off our plates...nice try but you don't have teeth yet Por por.  He rolls all over the place and is pretty close to crawling....(Mom is freaking out!!!)  He can sit up by himself but only for a minute or two.  Until I get to the portrait studio for a 6 month shot...here is a look at the last 6 months.



 
I love you Porter!  You are my PorPor!
Love, Mommy

2 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

What a cutie, I can't believe he's 6 months!

About him eating table food with no teeth, Callie could probably give him a few pointers..she's only got 2 and can eat just about anything. On that same note, Brandon's Granny eats her bran flakes every morning with out her teeth! Who needs teeth?!

Becca said...

He's getting so big and he's adorable!! I love the post...it's fun to see him grow up in front of your eyes!!