May 17, 2009

What is it with boys and water?

I've always said that if you put a cup full of water in the middle of a football field and let our boys run wild in the field, they would find that cup of water in about 5 seconds!  And have a ball!


The sprinklers need some work.  So this was the first time Porter has experienced them and he was thrilled with playing in them.  Until I took his clothes off and he ran right into the sprinklers and was scared to come out but didn't move because the water was sooo cold!

I don't let the boys play in our jetted tub very often, so it is always exciting for them to get in. I got some really cute shots of them in the bubbles tonight.  Mom added too many bubbles and the boys were thrilled!


My little fishies!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hey Tara,
Yes!!!!!! We are looking forward to Thursday. 10 sounds great.