Aug 11, 2009

Hiking the Grotto

For FHE this week, we hiked up the Grotto.  Super easy hike...perfect for small children.  The boys absolutely love to hike.  Miles is asking for a Camelpak for Christmas.  Well, they are really cool...I've never had one.  I'd rather get him that than a cell phone...another request this past week.  Good luck with that one buddy boy. We even saw a few deer driving up there and it's just beautiful.

I absolutely love this shot.  The water is freezing...can you tell?
Me and my boys!!....well, half of my boys!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Tara,
Where have I been? You've posted about 3 times and I didn't have a clue. Looks like a lot of fun happening around the Matthews household. I also love that waterfall shot. Too precious! Miss you as always. Are you in need of a haircut?