Aug 21, 2009

Thanksgiving Point-The Gardens

During the month of August, every Tues is $2 to get into Thanksgiving Point Gardens or Dinosaur Museum, so this year we took our first trip to the gardens.  The boys had a great time.  I didn't get any pics of the children's garden--mazes and Noah's ark water play area.  The kids loved it!  So much that I just didn't get my camera out...I was chasing boys!

The waterfalls and flowers were beautiful.  

Here they are getting back up the hill to roll down again!  They loved it...and they loved "helping" Porter! (I had to stop their helping when I thought his arm sockets were in trouble)

They had a building area and music area for the kids too.  So much to do.  and the boys had tons of fun.  We were super hot, so I recommend going early or late to avoid roasting!
Well worth our $8!!

1 comment:

David G. Filhart (a.k.a. the Davey Baby) said...

Elder Matthews!! You haven't aged in 15 yrs man!! Must be your radiating countenance that keeps you looking so spry and healthy!
You da Man! Beautiful Family!
love,
Dave, Becky, and Mia