Jan 8, 2010

Bradfords brave the cold...

My grandparents are from Southern California, so when we invited them to our house for Christmas...they knew they'd need to be prepared. Grandpa bought flannel lined jeans especially for the trip! heehee. We had lots of fun with them. I took Grandma on a girls trip to the Quilted Bear, a favorite for both of us! We also played lots of Old Maid. They had fun watching our craziness Christmas morning! I am sure they enjoyed the quiet and WARM weather when they got home! Thanks for coming guys! My basement smelled like "grandma" for days! (Every time my grandma sends me a package, I can smell her...she wears this day cream and it is really strong and yummy) Even as a kid I would comment on Grandma's smell....It took us awhile to figure out it was her moisturizer.



1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

It must be some miracle cream becuase she looks great!