Jan 8, 2010

Christmas 2009

Are we ready for Christmas or what?

Porter got some "Bobo" jammies.

Miles got Superman jammies

So, sorry Quincy....I failed to get a Christmas eve picture of you in your new "webs" Spiderman jammies...maybe you wouldn't hold still?? don't really know.

The Angel Hair is out and ready for Santa. Good thing "Satan" didn't come to our house like Miles' note shows.

Our stockings are ready to lay out....ready for bed boys?? Right! Miles slept only a few hours...he was sooooo wound up!

Porter loves Bobos (monkeys), trains, and balls. So he was very excited about getting some train stuff as well as all his gifts.
Cousin Paige made him his very own Thomas the Train blanket! Soft!!

Miles got a new ball, clothes, baseball cards, etc...he is our sports fan. He also got a remote control jeep and has had fun learning to use it!

Quincy got crafts....what would Christmas be without them. He also got a vehicle for his batcave with a cage on it to hold the bad guys! Michael Jordan sweats were fun too!

The boys got new dishes from Aunt Tiffany.

Our family gift this year was a Wii. We have enjoyed bowling and playing baseball together, as well as playing Toy Story games, and driving cars in MarioKart.
We had a wonderful Christmas at home celebrating with our own little family and Grandpa and Grandma Bradford were here to celebrate with us. Thank you so much for coming to be with us for Christmas! We love you!
Thanks to everyone for all of the thoughtful gifts. I promise we will be working on thank you notes with the boys soon....before it is February!
See dad....I told you I'd get Christmas done SOON!

6 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

how fun it is always good to see everyones christmas and how different. I like his little note...to me it looks like and "H" spell phonics santaHHH, so cute when they try to spell on their own.

Mary Ann said...

Thnaks for the belly laugh, the note was the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

david said...

Even though I knew the story about the note already...I still laughed out loud when I saw it :) classic.

m said...

That is awesome! Grace and I got a kick out of the SATAN note!

Nancy said...

Tara, you can't leave posts like the "For Satan" one for recovering birth moms to read. I hurt myself laughing!

LBB said...

Tara, are those Christmas stockings related to the ones you were starting just after you guys got married? Impressive to see that you have kept the tradition going. It's fun to see your family growing up.

LBButler