Nov 19, 2012

Quincy turns 7

I can't believe my Kiki is 7 years old!  Let's take a look at the past 7 years...



my all time favorite of Quincy

The boys all time favorite of Quincy...LOL

still see that one sometimes...

Quincy was my "mamas boy" for sure.  He was not too sure of daddy until Porter came along.  He was by FAR my easiest baby.  What an ANGEL he was....was is the key word right? :)


7 things I LOVE about my Quincy

1. His passion....he is passionate about everything he is involved in.
2. His smile....watch out ladies!! :)
3. He is so creative.  He can make pretty much anything out of a cardboard box!
4. He is very aware of right and wrong.  (a good start to making good choices)
5. He is very tender, but you have to get through that "rough" tough boy exterior.
6. He collects everything that is important to him (and prefers to keep it all in his bed)
7. He is quick to say sorry and you can tell he really means it!

Quincy and his presents...




He wanted to go bowling for his birthday...
we had lots of fun!


Quincy and his "Phillies" cake

he wanted to add some blue...so we did! and sparkler candles!
Happy happy day to my Quincy!!!

No comments: