Dec 30, 2012

Temple Square 2012

Had to enjoy the Temple Square experience with the So Ca visitors.  Temple Square is such a magical place, especially with the snow that was falling!  (ok, I am writing this so I can say that!  The visitors were freezing popsicles I think)

The Reason for the season!

The boys by the temple doors

Porter's hand

Quincy's hand

Miles' hand

Love this pic!  The fur hat makes this shot!

Peace sign, really?? 

Ella did extremely well!  Love my baby girl.


The only shot I dare take of the Ca crew!! heehee

Warming up in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building

Got lots of comments during their stay that my "sister" must be in town!  Love her like a sister!

Our family at City Creek.  The kids thought the fountain was amazing...and it was!  Nutcracker music (which my 4 year old said...wahoo!) and the fountain was synced with it.  Awesome!
Love the Spirit of Temple Square.  Happy holidays!

No comments: