Jan 30, 2013

Who is Ella?

*BLOG POST ESPECIALLY FOR MY GRANDPARENTS WHO CELEBRATE BIRTHDAYS THIS WEEK!!!  HAPPY DAY TO Grandma Hansen, and Gpa and Gma Matthews!!  
COME SEE ME!*



Who is Ella?  I LOVE spending each and every day with this girl.  She is so much fun and I can't believe she is 9 months already...
here is a day in my life with Ella...

My view from the van...
man are you filling up your car seat Miss.

This is SO you Ella.  You won't keep socks on and you LOVE to play with the markers...

What mom? You aren't within reach?  That makes me SUPER mad!!!

Oh yeah, that's better!!

You LOVE to bounce....and clean?  haha the broom was standing in the corner and you grabbed it on your own...you felt sooo big!


a little weird: but you love to smother yourself.  You like to put towels/blankets/etc...over your face.  You flap your arms and breathe deep.

 No crawling yet, but you can scoot on your bum...turn circles...etc...


I LOVE THIS PICTURE OF YOU...my sweet baby E.  I love you Miss.  

upcoming blog posts: what's been going on with my brothers!!  Stay tuned Grandpa and Grandma!

No comments: