Aug 8, 2013

EFY at Southern Virginia University

Oh my!  What an adventure!  EFY is such an amazing experience, no matter where it is located!  There are so many things I didn't get great pictures of.  The fireflies!  I've never seen one in person.  We got to stay in this really cute house on campus with a wrap around porch.  It rained most afternoons and the knats were annoying!  What a beautiful place!  So small we drove right through the town and had to turn around and find campus!

Our team was amazing.  They all worked really hard....
it makes me laugh that this is the only picture I have of us...
They worked so hard that finally we had to get everyone to lay down and Allen played soothing piano!


The Youth, as always, were awesome.  Love love love that EFY allows youth to strengthen their testimonies in the Gospel of Jesus Christ by doing things that they can do when they go home...scripture reading, journal writing, etc...Love to see their testimonies grow.  It's amazing!

We had to take this picture for Quincy...

Our awesome Coordinators...
(got to work with Andrew last year too!)



So so grateful for wonderful Grandparents who helped out while we were gone.  We know how much work it is to take care of our precious family and we knew they would be in good hands.  Thanks for taking care of our kiddos!  We owe you so much more than we could ever repay!  The kids love their grandparents and we are so happy they get lots of time to spend with them.  

We love EFY!  

2 comments:

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

So jealous you got to go to SVU. One of my favorite EFY visits so far. Loved the campus and the chairs and tables in the dining area were to die for. I am crazy, I know.

Tiffany Robinson said...

You two are so Amazing together!!! I wish I was one of those kids, they are so lucky to have such a great experience.