Mar 31, 2009

You can't stop "THE FORCE"

I have to tell you...I absolutely love Star Wars.  You know...the old original Star Wars movies.  But I have thought my boys were too young to be watching those movies yet.  Well, this doesn't stop Miles from making Star Wars creations!  

In case you couldn't tell, Quincy is Darth Vader...the mask, cape, and RED light saber.
Miles wanted to be Luke.  Good choice Miles.  
 When we first moved into the new house, The Return of the Jedi was on, and I let the boys watch it. They absolutely loved it.  It was fun to show them that Darth Vader makes a good choice at the end of the movie and becomes a good guy.  So maybe the boys will get to be a little more into Star Wars now.  Mom is learning to loosen up! A little!

Ps. We might have a bit too much time on our hands now that our church is at 1pm! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wHAT IS THERE ABOUT STAR WARS THAT CAPTURES THE IMAGINATION OF ALL AGES????