Jul 23, 2008

The Cutest boy EVER!!

Yeah...I guess i've said that 3 other times in my life!  So I have the 4 cutest boys ever.  Pictures of the older 3 will come later.  Allen is at a jazz camp in Colorado this week and today I took Miles and Quincy to stay with Grandma Matthews for a few days.  Hopefully we'll have some fun pictures of their trip later.  For now, it's just me and the PorPor.  He is so cute!!  Today has kind of reminded me of when Miles was a baby and it was just the two of us.  It makes me kind of sad that I can't spend all of the one on one time with each of the boys that I did with baby#1. But I guess they don't know any different, and  I am enjoying time with Porter.  What a fun, happy baby!  
I love you PorPor.  

2 comments:

Becca said...

Ok guys, Porter's adorable!!! We just got back from a month long trip and it feels good to be home..we'll have to get together soon!!

Carrie said...

What a doll!! I think he looks just like his daddy!