Jul 14, 2008

I want to be BIG!

I keep telling Porter that he is ONLY 4 months old!  Don't be wanting to get BIG too fast Por Por.  He tolerates his bouncer chair...for obvious reasons apparently.  It leans him back instead of upright in the sitting position.  I finally got a couple of pics of this.  Porter is the size of a baby that can sit up...he is actually only a pound lighter than Miles was at a year old!  What a porker!  We love him though.  He is super cute.  He is trying to cut teeth right now so he isn't the most pleasant, but that could also be from getting hit in the head multiple times today by his brothers? Porter also loves to stand up.  If I would hold him there, he would stand up all day!  Silly boy.....I try to tell him that he is my baby.....but he just wants to grow up and be big!
I love you Por Por.   

2 comments:

m said...

Poor Porter, life is hard. He just wants to run with the pack! Tell him I'd hold him up all day until his little chubby legs gave out from exhaustion. love m

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Still at Lyn's so it was nice to see pictures of the big guy. He has changed again since we saw him in June. Tell him to knock it off...grandma wants to see him be little a little longer.
But just like puppies .....babies all grow up!!!!