Jan 15, 2009

Nature vs. Nurture

I'm not here to debate the fact.  I know that we nurture our kids to help them become who they are supposed to become.  But I also know that they come to this earth with definite personalities in place.  
Allen and I get a kick out of our boys...for lots of reasons!  They all love balls and wrestling with dad, BUT they are very unique too. 
Here's one difference we laugh at:

When you chase Miles, he runs away!
When you chase Quincy, he runs right at you and almost knocks you over!
When you chase Porter, he plays "Possum".  It's hilarious!
We love each of our boys for their unique qualities, but also glad that being part of our family binds us all together. 

2 comments:

Lydia Moon said...

This is so cute! I love that kids have their own personalities so early. It makes being a mom fun (and challenging).

Christine said...

That is so adorable! Brother Matthews you have a beautiful little family :D