Jan 27, 2009

"YES MOM" chart!

Our "YES Mom" obedience chart has been passed to Quincy.  Miles has a lot of incentives at school to be good and he is not needing our Nephi chart anymore.  So, beginning at the new year, Quincy is now using it.  

Nephi gives thumbs up and obeys.  His brothers give thumbs down and make bad choices.  When we catch Quincy doing something good, he gets to put a thumbs up on the Nephi chart. Quincy did a lot of helping mom, putting things away after I ask the first time, etc...
He gets a prize when he fills it up.  This is the first time he has filled up the chart, so I thought a "big" prize would be good. 
You know Quincy loves Michael Jordan.  Well I just happened to see this short/top set at Ross (the perfect random gifts store) and knew I just had to buy it for him.  It was his first prize.  Usually the prize is ice cream or play doh or something little.  He wants to wear this set all the time and takes off the little short sleeve jacket to eat...(so I don't get anything on it!)

Way to go Quincy!  

3 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

I love the chart! We need one!

Anonymous said...

way to go Q....
gma and gpa matthews...love you.

Lydia Moon said...

This is a great idea! I think I'm going to have to make one. My little Maryam has a very hard time with obedience already! Her teenage years are going to be scary!