Feb 26, 2009

Miles lost 2 teeth...

Well, actually the dentist helped them along.  We were brushing Miles' teeth a couple of weeks ago and realized that his permanent teeth were coming in behind the baby teeth.  So, I made a dentist appointment to check it out.  We went in at 8 am yesterday morning, and I told Miles they were just going to take a quick look and then we'd take him to school. (Lie....I didn't know I was lying!!!) The dentist took an Xray and the baby teeth still had quite a bit of root left to them so he said we should get them out.  Then he said that he had time right then to do it!  So back we went (while I am carrying along 2 other kiddos).  Miles was soooo brave!  He didn't like his lip falling asleep or when they were shoving gauze in his mouth to stop the bleeding, but he did great!  Crying at times, but I was trying to keep it together too.  I can't stand the sound of cleaning teeth, cracking teeth, etc...but I held it together and acted like it was no big deal!  What a trouper! Not me, Miles was a trouple...yeah okay I was too. 
 And the tooth fairy came while he was at basketball camp!  Lucky boy! 

No comments: