May 29, 2009

Things the boys are loving right now...

Ahhh to be a kid again.  Here are some things that the boys are really "into" right now...

PORTER

Yogurt....yummy!
The dryer air vent when the dryer is on and blowing out warm air!!

QUINCY

This is Quincy's favorite past time right now.  If you can guess what he is drawing, I'll owe you a special treat....I'll post the answer soon!

MILES

Miles is loving his Tball season....look at that smile!!

smashing up against the trampoline enclosure....just happened to click the camera at just the right moment!
Look at that Lincoln Log cabin....wow!

I am sure we will move on....probably tomorrow we'll be off on new adventures....that's what makes it so exciting.  (And almost irritating when the stage lasts for weeks and weeks....that usually involves Quincy...see pics above he has been drawing for a week)

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Is Quincy's picture an animal, vegetable, or mineral? Looks like some batman character. I should have quizzed him when he was here. ha ha

I have wondered if those Lincoln logs would be worth the price. What do you think?

Unknown said...

I know what Q is drawing! Oh so obvious :) :)

Cecilie said...

Oh, I know what it is...starts with wolf and ends in ine....am I right?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

W-O-L-V-E-R-I-N-E!!!!!!

Tara said...

Wolverine is right! Good job guys! He calls his blades the "chachings"