Jun 24, 2010

Want some rocks?

We have some ROCK issues at our house. We have prepped the one side of the yard for bark chips, which made me never want to touch another rock. Alas, we still have this side to do so I am throwing rocks into piles again. We are taking off all of the rocks, putting down new weed barrier, and making a border of the BIG rocks. Then, we'll put down bark chips in the middle. There is a huge pile of small rocks in the gutter by the house. Feel free to take them! PLEASE!
I will post pics of the finished product....when it's done. UGGGG!
I love rocks....I love rocks.....I love rocks....positive thinking right?



2 comments:

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

Tara, we want them. Seriously. I will have Nathan talk to Allen and we will come get them.

The Manning Family said...

Ugh...no fun! We had rock problems after our house was built. We threw them all over onto the empty lot behind us. Now we are constantly appologizing to the Dimicks! :) I wouldn't be surprised if they started throwing them back over the fence to give them back!