Jul 24, 2010

Our singin Porter

Porter is such a singer. He's been talking since about 16 months and he is a really great singer. Eventually the "Jingle Bells" song will be in season, but he sings it all the time. Also, Primary songs are favorites too....I am a Child of God, I Know that my Savior Loves Me, I Love to See the Temple, Families are Forever, etc...He has really good pitch. Of course, Allen was the first to point this out...so sometimes at bedtime when we sing songs to him, we'll switch the pitch mid song and he changes with us. Ahhhh, we are a music family, so we are so proud! Heehee.
Here's a sample. Allen ran in to grab the camera because Porter was riding his bike around singing "I know HE lives" as loud as he could. It could've been a great missionary opportunity if we lived somewhere where people don't know this song. It's my favorite song in Primary this year!
SO... ENJOY!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh, that is precious!

GayleV said...

He is a great singer in Nursery, too!