Mar 28, 2012

Baby Girl Nursery

I am so excited about baby girl's room. The pictures definitely don't do it justice. Had a hard time capturing the room with my camera.

The colors are red, orange, pink, and blue. I bought 3 frames at Ikea. The middle frame says "All you need is Love", an idea from Etsy but costing $1 in paper vs. $30 to have someone make. The other 2 frames will have adorable pictures of baby and brothers.
Wonder woman picture is up! Of course, she would have some superhero in her room!! And my lamp sure looks nice with the colors of the room!! Yeah! The red frame on the dresser is from Target and you can't tell in the pic but it is "glittery". Super cute. Super cheap!
Ok, so the cute ruffle curtains need to be steamed....so the nursery is not complete I guess :) Made the layered pink striped frame...gotta love pinterest for the idea! Had to make sure blue was in the mix for the nursery since the rocker is blue!
This will be my final project for the room. Once baby girl is born, I will buy a big letter and vinyl the rest of the name in white on the red wall! (Ok, so I might've already bought the first letter...but it is not decorated yet...just in case we change our mind about the name...I can return it!!) The letter is huge, about 23 inches. Another super cute idea from pinterest. Here is the picture where the idea came from.

And this is where a picture of me with 4 weeks to go should go....just realized I forgot to have Allen take one...Ok, I'll do it! Can't wait to meet our little girl. She is quite the mover/shaker and good thing too. She'll need to be able to throw a few punches at her brothers! :)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Busy lady! What can't you do? It looks like you are ready to go. I especially like the name idea for the wall. As I see all you have done, I think that I could do something like that too, but then I remember that I am a Harris at the core and I can't keep a room the same way for more than a few months at a time. Which leaves me with few options for decor since I would have to be moving things around all the time. Anyway, well done. I'm sure she will love her room!

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

Her room is so cute!!!! How fun. I love the colors.

Katie L. said...

I love it! Can't wait to see her and know what she will be called! :)

Tiffany Robinson said...

SO CUTE!! It is hard to see that the bottom is wainscoat. LOVE IT!!