Mar 2, 2012

Porter turns 4

Can't believe my Bobo turned 4 (well, 1 really since he is a leap day baby)! He was so incredibly excited for his special day and was SUPER patient to wait to celebrate till dad got home from work!

Raunchy Ronnie's for dinner (McDonalds....Porter's favorite place) gotta love Dad trying to be enthused about being there!
Batman and Robin cake....Robin is his favorite...I usually have to call him Dick during the day in order for him to acknowledge me.
Look how excited he is for presents! Those presents sat up there for most of the day and he didn't bother them at all...just kept looking at them!
Me and my boys
Porter loves Legos...Batman legos!
Mom turned his regular Bobo into a Robin bobo! He loves it!
A BIG boy stubby....superheroes! (hopefully we can ditch the baby blanket now)

Happy Happy Birthday to you Bobo! WE love you and you are such a special part of our family! Porter loves to play with his brothers and favorite friends, Blake and Jacob. He loves Robin and dresses up in costume frequently. He loves to draw and paint and play with play doh. He loves to cuddle and wrestle with dad on the bed. I am enjoying every minute with just me and him, since he will not be "the baby" for very much longer!
Happy #1 Bobo!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

That blanket material is AWESOMEE!!!! I love all the old school super heros! Happy Birthday!