May 16, 2012

Ella's many looks at 2 weeks

Ella is so much fun.  I love having a newborn again.  Things about Ella that we've noticed in the past 2 weeks:

She was "born" with a furrowed brow...hmmmm...we try to smooth it out once in awhile!

She can look VERY innocent!

 But watch out brothers, I am not that innocent!  Look at that look...had to laugh when I caught that one on camera!!

 Ella sleeps only on the left side.  She turns that way every time and I am sure her hair, or lack thereof, and head for that matter might show this trend in the coming months! (she'll be bald and have a flat spot)
She has the nickname of Houdini given by her dad.  She loves to be swaddled but watch out!  If you don't do it tight she gets out in about 3.5 seconds!!
We love our baby Ella!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I love to hear about her little personality already forming. She is such a cutie!