Mar 1, 2013

Ella is 10 months old

Can't believe my baby is 10 months old.  wow!  She has grown so much this month...
2 teeth...crawling...
Things about Ella right now...

She HAS to feel big with the rest of the family.  If we are eating something, she WANTS it!  Here she is with her first beater!

She has HAIR!

She LOVES her stubby....sound familiar!?

 and still loves to "smother" herself.  Here she is napping...

She can crawl and pull herself up into the sitting position...so sadly we had to move down her crib.
sniffsniff

She has been sick and not sleeping well this week...
happy teether/sicko

Sleepy head...I love her and even don't mind snuggling with her.  I know she will be big WAY too fast!  Love you Miss.


1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

All of my girls suffocated in blankets when they slept...HA! It scared me every time they were napping. My girls LOVE THEIR BLANKETS! Maybe it's a girl thing :)