Mar 10, 2013

TREASURING update

My treasuring for the last couple of weeks...

I finished the Book of Mormon on March 8th!  I always get new insights every time I read this book.  It's true, and I am so thankful for it's influence in my life.  I am a better person because of it and it helps me want to do even better.
I'm on to the Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price...
yes! a new book to TREASURE a little more...


TREASURING family time...
don't have a lot of photos of this.  But we enjoyed our Saturday with our whole family together...
Ella's first In N Out!

Quincy was sure thrilled with our DI thrift store find...
so fun to see his face light up!

TREASURING Ella milestones...
She is waving, crawling, has almost 3 teeth, and trying to talk on the phone...

TREASURING the time I have to enjoy baby yumminess...

Ella's favorite place to be right now...looking out the window.
Yeah, we are really ready for spring!

Ella has been sick...and although that isn't fun, I have enjoyed cuddling this cutie!

Can't get enough of my sweet baby E.  Love you Miss.

on to more TREASURING...
in case you are tuning in a bit late...my word for 2013 is TREASURE!
Now this post makes more sense I am sure!

No comments: