Oct 3, 2013

She's keeping me on my toes...

Blogging has just gotten away from me...it seems like I would have more time with the boys in school but yikes, I am just not doing it.  So please let me go back some weeks and show you why I am having a hard time keeping up...

Yep, see this cutie!?? She is taking up quite a bit of time...

WAHOO??? She can open doors...

She will only wear a headband when she does it "herself"!!

Turned around for 10 seconds after I had gotten something out of the fridge...
nice!

And don't think of leaving icky trash in the trash...
this still makes me shudder...

and you learn some interesting things when you have brothers...
Good job, Miles.  Thanks for teaching your sister how to toot with her hands and laugh about it! 

Just getting her dressed in the morning can be a challenge
(notice the headband again)

Ahhhh....but look at that sweetness...she folds her arms for prayer (for a 3 second prayer that is)

And stands up in her highchair and dares me to try to move her...
check out that face!

and boy is she good about getting into her brothers' belongings!  They do leave things ALL over the house....so it's fair game right?

Man, does she miss her brothers while they are at school. 
Miles--"baba" for brother
Quincy--"kiki"
Porter "bobo"

She is such a cutie and SO much fun!
She is a walking pro now!

 I am pretty sure Porter was very glad that kiss came from behind the glass!!
(He has a good bite mark from her "kiss" this morning!)

 What a blessing this little Miss has been to our family and we wouldn't trade her for anything.
This is my favorite picture of her this past month!
Love my Miss E.


No comments: