Aug 18, 2008

Never say never!

Before I had kids.....
Before I had kids I always said that MY children wouldn't play with toy weapons.  But since having many boys, I realize that even if I don't have toy weapons in the house, they will turn anything into one.  In primary a couple of Sundays ago, I watched a little boy in Miles' class turn his birthday prize pencil into a rifle....he cocked it back and everything!! Legos, sticks, hammers, golf clubs etc...can all be turned into weapons. SO, for the big number 2 potty prize for Quincy I forgot all I talked about before having kids and let Allen go and get them foam swords.  (I know Quincy's weakness....of course he learned how to go number 2 when a sword was involved) At least he is hitting brother with that instead of a stick or golf club!!  Look at them...they are natural pirates!!

No comments: