Nov 21, 2008

Danger is my middle name!

Porter is so curious and now he has the "wheels" to be very DANGEROUS!  I have several heart attacks a day.  He tries to eat fruit snack wrappers or scotch tape the boys leave on the floor, pull things out of the fridge, smash fingers in____ (you fill in the blank) 
 Yikes!  I am trying to keep up!

I am kicking myself for not having a picture of Quincy with his favorite bath toy at this age.  He put this rubber ducky in his mouth and left it in there his whole bath.  Porter has taken a liking to the mousse lid.  Looks dangerous!  I try not to think about the possibilities.
Thought the gate on the stairs was a good idea to help prevent Porter from climbing up the stairs without supervision...but I about had one of those heart attacks when I walked around the corner to see this...  (after the heart attack I had to grab the camera.....quickly!)

No comments: