Nov 16, 2008

Quincy turns 3!

The time goes by so fast....here is a look at the last 3 years!

Quincy Bradford Matthews
Born November 16, 2005


Quincy's STATS:

nickname: KiKi
favorite food: chicken nuggets, pizza
favorite toy: buzz, batman figure, hoop
favorite word: skanza (made up word....someday we want to know what it means)
favorite phrases: "sorry"  "I do it myself"
pet peeve: tags in shirts
favorite past time: wrestling, playing ball

Quincy tackles everything head on.  He can be so loving and gives lots of kisses, but he is also really physical.  He wants to do everything himself and if I help him with something, he will undo my help and do it again himself.  He loves to play with "brother" which only refers to Miles.  Porter is just annoying to him right now.  He loves superheroes and is enjoying his bat cave and batman set he got for his birthday.  He loves football and basketball, and of course,to him the greatest player is Michael Jordan.  He is awesome at puzzles and loves play doh.  
We love you KiKi skanza!  We look forward to another year!  


4 comments:

Brandon and Tina Goss said...

Wow, time does go fast! I love the pictures, specially the naked basketball one!

Carrie said...

Playing basketball in the nude? What more could a boy ask for?!

Jenkins Family said...

What a cute kid!! Happy Birthday...even if it is a little late.

david said...

ditto--he is a cutie! I love your blog! (I haven't commented, but I love the post on Porter:)